Sad Pro-Cars

1976 MM Lifeliner in SLC

Here's one for you guys......believe it or not, it's for sale and their asking $4,450 for it as it sits!! :wowguy: What a shame for this car to 'die' like that... For my comments [and others, too] on this car see the For Sale thread under '1976 Ambulance for sale'.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.asp...4C3C9D0C21F19BE6!120&authkey=!ACO9wwXFNnv3F_4

Sorry I couldn't get the pics to post here but click on the link and then you can see them.....click on a picture to make it bigger and open a manual slideshow.

Don

Last edited:
the car might be worth it but only one piece at a time and by now had they parted it out it may have been gone. it a shame the car is worth more in pieces then whole but that's the world we live in. hovering like vultures ready to pick any carcass clean. a lot of work partig one out though

Here's one for you guys......believe it or not, it's for sale and their asking $4,450 for it as it sits!! :wowguy: What a shame for this car to 'die' like that... For my comments [and others, too] on this car see the For Sale thread under '1976 Ambulance for sale'.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.asp...4C3C9D0C21F19BE6!120&authkey=!ACO9wwXFNnv3F_4

Sorry I couldn't get the pics to post here but click on the link and then you can see them.....click on a picture to make it bigger and open a manual slideshow.

Don

Ed can fix it.

Attachments

• IMG_1465.jpg
    IMG_1465.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 749
'76

All the old girl needs is a good sun-baked '76 M-M limo style donor car that has laid outside in the Arizona desert a little too long to give its life to the cause. I say it's worth saving!

1976 MM Lifeliner in SLC

the car might be worth it but only one piece at a time and by now had they parted it out it may have been gone. it a shame the car is worth more in pieces then whole but that's the world we live in. hovering like vultures ready to pick any carcass clean. a lot of work parting one out though

Ed, the car is still there, just as you see it in this picture [recent picture within the last couple of months]. I've emailed them twice about pictures of the interior, but as of yet, I've still to receive them....... I guess they think unless you show the money FIRST, you're just a scammer, tire-kicker, whatever. :drama:

I don't have time or ambition to part one out. nore the years of keeping this one of a kind parts till the one other owner that has one needs one. but as long as this one has sat around they could have gotten there money out of it that way.

76 mm

I don't have time or ambition to part one out. nor the years of keeping this one of a kind parts till the one other owner that has one needs one. but as long as this one has sat around they could have gotten there money out of it that way.

It appears that there isn't one bright person in the group out there.....:myopinion:

we are all on 25 wat bubs in a fluoresent world that is except you and you haven't snatch this one up yet eather. :3_7_11v:

Really?

It appears that there isn't one bright person in the group out there.....:myopinion:

Help me understand this as I may have taken this the wrong way......so none of us are bright because we don't want to buy a junker at rip-off pricing? If that car was priced correctly, I have a hard time believing one of us wouldn't have picked it up by now.

Matt[hew], It seems that you didtake it the wrong way..... I've only been a member since earlier this month and from what I can see, PCS people are AWESOME!! It's the idiots in SLC that own 'Classic Cars International' and their STUPID pricing and what they think the value of that vehicle is worth given the shape it's in, That's what I was referring to when I posted my comment..... My apologies for maybe not stating what I was referring to clearly and correctly....

Genuinely painful...but I'm still trying to buy usable parts!!!

59suppon12b.jpg

Atti....A 1959 Superior-Pontiac! I would imagine that there's more than one guy just salivating over those fiberglass roof light pods. Interesting find but, it looks fairly well picked over. Thanks.

We may be viewing two different '59 Superior Pontiacs Keith. A rotted & stripped rolling shell would equate to being fairly well picked over, not a rotted coach mainly missing emergency components. In higher resolution version than what was posted, I can see over 20 good parts alone. ;)

last but not lease would be the rubber flooring off off the divider. everyones superior behing the seat is worn out or gone but everyone of the superiors in the yard has enought on they divider wall to do under the seat of another car. superior was the only one to use this jute back rubber. you got to get it off another superior on it no go.

We may be viewing two different '59 Superior Pontiacs Keith. A rotted & stripped rolling shell would equate to being fairly well picked over, not a rotted coach mainly missing emergency components. In higher resolution version than what was posted, I can see over 20 good parts alone. ;)

Keith's right. Those "pods" are still on the rear of that blue and white S/P! I'd grab them jokers if I was there! Can't tell if the fronts are there tough. Like Atti, I can see a bunch of stuff salvageable on that coach too! Wonder what bent that roof up so bad!?!?

Long gone

Individual (Picher, OK)
1956 Memphian combination

Photographed in the fall of 1980, this car - equipped with a manual transmission - was in pretty good shape with a complete interior and good body. The glass and curtains were in great shape, as well.

(SL photos)

Attachments

• Pontiac.jpg
    Pontiac.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 653
Long gone - Part II

This car had faded Masonic emblems on the doors and New Mexico plates:

Individual (Bristow, OK)
1951 Meteor combination

This one was thought to have been originally owned by an Okmulgee funeral home, but I have no idea which one:

Okmulgee Co. Civil Defense (Beggs, OK)
1951 S&S combination

(SL photos, 1981 and 197?)

Attachments

• 1951.jpg
    1951.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 670
Attila, What model is the black M-M in post #258. The third window on the side is unique. I believe the brown/gold one is is currently listed for sale somewhere.

Back