How many Criterion's are left...

Snagged this from another post by Tony but this picture is of a Criterion so it needs to be added to this thread as well!! Thanks Tony.

Attachments

• 76_criterion%20001.jpg
    76_criterion%20001.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 518
Here are two ex-Capitol City rigs that were owned by Ken Elliott in Florida. Note that the '73 ended up with an Aurora Borealis beacon:

(KE photos)

Attachments

• 73 Elliott Criterion.jpg
    73 Elliott Criterion.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 480
  • 75 Elliott Criterion.jpg
    75 Elliott Criterion.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 481
Mullica Twp.'s Criterion

Mullica Twp. V.A.S. (Elwood, NJ)

I don't think we've seen this one yet (at least not with this name on it). I did a "Mullica" search of this site and found nothing:

(Polaroids from SL collection)

Attachments

• Mullica Twp. Criterion MM.jpg
    Mullica Twp. Criterion MM.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 426
Brochure shot and another one of Kevin's Criterion just shining.

Attachments

• wa2508.jpg
    wa2508.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 415
  • back-left.jpg
    back-left.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 495
Here's 6
197620MM20Mall20City20Criterion1.jpg

Nice shot of an interesting car...where did the photo come from?

that should be this car before. so many pictures of these cars in different paint by different owners around. that is why the numbers are hard to gather.
hence the suggestion that if you have one post eh number of the car then once the pictures are labeled correct keeping the car straight will be a lot easier. I don't have any ida were I got that picture

Attachments

• 1976 MM criterion mall citty.jpg
    1976 MM criterion mall citty.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 366
1975 and 1974 models

These two photos were taken at Stratus' trade-in lot in Kansas City in 1983. Old Capital and Capital City were the same outfit.

(SL photos)

Attachments

• 75 OC Criterion.jpg
    75 OC Criterion.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 384
  • 74 OC Criterion.jpg
    74 OC Criterion.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 383
This '75 is from Chincoteague, Virginia; the '74 is from Battle Mountain, Nevada. Does anyone here know where these girls came from, or where they ended up?

(Bob Birmingham photo)

Attachments

• 76 Criterion.jpg
    76 Criterion.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 383
  • 74 Criterion.jpg
    74 Criterion.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 379
Found some more. Nice! Who's that kid standing there?

Attachments

• tb1976MillerMeteorCadillac02TonyKarsniain1981,photoTonyKarsnia.jpg
    tb1976MillerMeteorCadillac02TonyKarsniain1981,photoTonyKarsnia.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 341
  • tbx1975MillerMeteorCadillac,BakersfieldCA,phHarveyHall.jpg
    tbx1975MillerMeteorCadillac,BakersfieldCA,phHarveyHall.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 335
  • tb1976MillerMeteorCadillac,SaginawMI,photoJohnKustuch.jpg
    tb1976MillerMeteorCadillac,SaginawMI,photoJohnKustuch.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 340
Battle mountain

This '75 is from Chincoteague, Virginia; the '74 is from Battle Mountain, Nevada. Does anyone here know where these girls came from, or where they ended up?

(Bob Birmingham photo)

I think this is the one that Hewy & Ruth Wick from Sage (CA) have. Their's is either from Battle Mountain or Elko, NV but it could also be one of the same. (*) I will verify that with them today along with a MM-Body S/N if available.

Besides the Hall car, where are these rigs from?

A PCS member sent them to me but unfortunately no information provided. He found them on his computer and knew we were looking for more Criterion pictures.

Sorry I cannot be more helpful. I was told the kid possibly is Tony Karsnia, Hall Ambulance, and another picture of the Saginaw Mercey Criteron from Saginaw, MI.

A PCS member sent them to me but unfortunately no information provided. He found them on his computer and knew we were looking for more Criterion pictures.

Sorry I cannot be more helpful. I was told the kid possibly is Tony Karsnia, Hall Ambulance, and another picture of the Saginaw Mercey Criteron from Saginaw, MI.

Can't be Tony.... he has hair...........:rofl1:

1974 Criterion

I don't remember seeing a reference to this car here. The photo came from Carl Woerner, who told me she was from Mercer Co., Ohio (Celina is the county seat).

Note that this girl has optional dual ditch lights and single side flashers. The standard configuration was dual flashers on all four sides with a single ditch light each side. You didn't see many Strat-O-Rays on these cars, either...although Bill Donnell's '76 has two!

(CW photo, 1985)

Attachments

• Mercer Co Criterion.jpg
    Mercer Co Criterion.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 299
Back