your non procar

Besides my small fleet of pro-cars my daily drivers are a 2001 Chevy Tahoe and a 2000 Ford Ranger pick up. I also own a 1952 IHC Farmall Cub tractor as well. I'm a member of the AACA and the Middle Tennessee Region of the AACA. I'm also a member of the International Harvester Collectors Worldwide.

You guys have some nice vehicles and nice garages too! Here is my current non-procar inventory
'78 Eldorado Biaritz Triple Yellow
'97 TransAm convertible Triple White
'97 Riviera
'91 Brougham
'94 Superior Brougham Six Door Triple Black for sale
'74 Super Beetle convertible Orange for sale
'47 Ford F1 pickup Candy Apple Red for sale

really Richard!

Richard, you do remember you live in Florida? Last time I checked you don't get much snow there. Are you converting the snowmobiles to jet skis?
Mike

Well , i got a 1985 2dr chevy chevette 5 speed, in dry storage, parked it in 1993 and at one point i had 3,of them. 2 mopeds and my car 2004 pontiac sunfire .

Last edited:
Most of you have seen these.....

1954 Packard Clipper DeLuxe
1959 Chevrolet Impala Sport Coupe

Attachments

• S8005752.jpg
    S8005752.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 184
  • S8000879.jpg
    S8000879.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 186
This is one of the cars in the garage. It hasn't been out from under the car cover in a few years, but you can always tell where you last parked your Corvair, by the oil spot on the floor... I was told that this car originally saw service at the Chevrolet Pavilion at the 1964 New York World Fair. From the data plate, it was build on the first day of production of the 1964 model year in August 1963, and it is the third Corvair Spyder coupe built. When I disassembled the car for restoration, I came across many paper sticker attached to parts that said "show job". According to a leading Chevrolet historian, GM would pick the best parts to put on the cars that were headed to car shows. To me, it doesn't really matter, because I think that it is a really cool and fast car that can pass almost anything on the road, except a gasoline station. My Chrysler gets better gas mileage!!!! :D

Attachments

• Corvair2.jpg
    Corvair2.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 180
I have a 1995 Lexus SC400 (Jeremy's Sister), Pearl White with 187,000 miles. It is like a game, I want to see if I can get 200,000 out of it. I also have a 2004 Monte Carlo SS, but drive the Lexus the most. It's more fun. Figure in 5 years or so, it may be a good one to take to car shows!

1969 Ford F100 short bed, 1974 Ford F100 short bed, 1975 Ford Courier, 1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra drag car, and a 1986 Ford Ranger custom mini truck.

Josh

Cessna 150 shares the garage with the Lifeliner

Son-in-law Dave is tied up this week so I post this on his behalf. Please visit my site at:
http://www.thelynches.org/gpage23.html
This link is to the "RETRO AIR1" page on my website. Air 1 is our air unit; a Cessna 150 with enough strength to fly with 500 pounds on board. It has sat next to the Lifeliner for over two years now. I'm sure you'll be amazed at the photos at the bottom of the page. Since taking these photos, Dave has hoisted the wings up along the garage ceiling in such a fashion that the garage door can still go up.
Enjoy
Kevin

All I have is a 84 S-10. It is my first vehicle and he gets me where I need to go and my hearse takes me everywhere else.
Paul, I've seen a lot of Corvairs lately. I'm liking them more and more.

Other projects

My first car was and is a 1947 Ford 1/2 ton pickup. I bought it in 77 and still haven't driven it.:eek: I did ride in it as it was tow-bared to my house.:D My other find is a 1967 Firebird convertible.:cool: I am the first person to own the car with a title. Stuck in between them is a 78 Chevette that was my late sister's and when it is dug out, it will be sold. That is the only one that I have driven.:(

Back