Windshield and rear glass and/or door for 1973 Cadillac MM hearse

Hi,

I'm looking for rear glass for my endloader. Previous owner put Plexiglass in at some point, I'm in the middle repairing the rear door since most of the vinyl has deep pitting underneath so if you have a complete rear door I would consider that as well My windshield has a pretty bad crack that I can live with, but I'm on the lookout for a good replacement.

Paul mentioned that several years work for this glass. If anyone has insight to which years will fit my front and rear glass or the rear door, I'd love to hear it

Thanks!

Bryan

San Diego, CA

Last edited:
Windshield is 71-76. I have good rear door from a 72 C/B which is the same door. But which way is the door hinged? Opens to the driver's side or passenger side.

Hi,

I'm looking for rear glass for my endloader. Previous owner put Plexiglass in at some point, I'm in the middle repairing the rear door since most of the vinyl has deep pitting underneath so if you have a complete rear door I would consider that as well My windshield has a pretty bad crack that I can live with, but I'm on the lookout for a good replacement.

Paul mentioned that several years work for this glass. If anyone has insight to which years will fit my front and rear glass or the rear door, I'd love to hear it

Thanks!

Bryan

San Diego, CA
Hi Bryan. There's a guy that I've been trying to talk to on the phone, but he never answers. He mentioned glass. His name is Marc (248)978-3328. Hopefully this helps!

I'm parting out a 1975 Cadillac/MM Criterion. Front windshield and rear door glass are in decent shape.

What area are you in? Like Ed said, shipping charges have gone through the roof.

Back