Wanted complete cars or leads

Hello,
I'm looking for few project cars, especially ambulances but will consider anything If you have, or know of any for sale, in a junkyard somewhere, or have one you just can't get to fixing? I'd be interested. I have a few grand to play with each for purchase and delivery, then can spend over time. I have somewhere to keep pro-cars and can get a few in, so let me know if you know of anything out there. I have no way of doing a global facebook search, so if you see anything near you, please let me know, especially high-tops for sale or even uncertain about them being for sale, I'll take any leads I can get.
thanks
Harry Evans

Just thought I'd share: I found a 64 Rescuer, so will be sticking with that. Was offered a 72 Lifeliner and 70 Superior Pontiac Rescuer (was the Pontiac called a rescuer like the Cadillac ones were?) and he wanted 2k each for them, both restorable. Lifeliner was missing some lights and sirens

Just thought I'd share: I found a 64 Rescuer, so will be sticking with that. Was offered a 72 Lifeliner and 70 Superior Pontiac Rescuer (was the Pontiac called a rescuer like the Cadillac ones were?) and he wanted 2k each for them, both restorable. Lifeliner was missing some lights and sirens
I have a complete '74 M-M Lifeliner that I might be willing to part with. I have no idea as to how to attach photos to a reply on this site, so send me an e-mail or PM if possibly interested.

I have a complete '74 M-M Lifeliner that I might be willing to part with. I have no idea as to how to attach photos to a reply on this site, so send me an e-mail or PM if possibly interested.

1611682278758.png Clink on this icon to insert a pic. It will be in this bar when you reply or start a post. 1611682424459.png

Back