Wanted complete cars or leads

Harry Evans

PCS Member
Hello,
I'm looking for few project cars, especially ambulances but will consider anything If you have, or know of any for sale, in a junkyard somewhere, or have one you just can't get to fixing? I'd be interested. I have a few grand to play with each for purchase and delivery, then can spend over time. I have somewhere to keep pro-cars and can get a few in, so let me know if you know of anything out there. I have no way of doing a global facebook search, so if you see anything near you, please let me know, especially high-tops for sale or even uncertain about them being for sale, I'll take any leads I can get.
thanks
Harry Evans

Harry Evans

PCS Member
Just thought I'd share: I found a 64 Rescuer, so will be sticking with that. Was offered a 72 Lifeliner and 70 Superior Pontiac Rescuer (was the Pontiac called a rescuer like the Cadillac ones were?) and he wanted 2k each for them, both restorable. Lifeliner was missing some lights and sirens

Kurt Arends

Super Site Supporter
Super Site Supporter
Just thought I'd share: I found a 64 Rescuer, so will be sticking with that. Was offered a 72 Lifeliner and 70 Superior Pontiac Rescuer (was the Pontiac called a rescuer like the Cadillac ones were?) and he wanted 2k each for them, both restorable. Lifeliner was missing some lights and sirens
I have a complete '74 M-M Lifeliner that I might be willing to part with. I have no idea as to how to attach photos to a reply on this site, so send me an e-mail or PM if possibly interested.

Daniel Scully

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
I have a complete '74 M-M Lifeliner that I might be willing to part with. I have no idea as to how to attach photos to a reply on this site, so send me an e-mail or PM if possibly interested.

1611682278758.png Clink on this icon to insert a pic. It will be in this bar when you reply or start a post. 1611682424459.png