Unity 10000 Dual Head Spotlight Springs

I was going to suggest McMaster-CArr as Daniel did, but how about this?
Thanks Dave. They mention Music Wire on that page. I have read that some folks use that for making their own springs. I'm going to go get some this weekend to see if I can do anything with it.

Jean-Marc ...If you give me a day or 2,I have a storage container filled with M10000 heads and parts for them...I have not been in it for a few years so not sure whats in their but I will look in the shop tomorrow........I also have a pair of NOS Unity M10000 duals......but I am sure you dont want to go near my asking price..lol

Jean-Marc ...If you give me a day or 2,I have a storage container filled with M10000 heads and parts for them...I have not been in it for a few years so not sure whats in their but I will look in the shop tomorrow........I also have a pair of NOS Unity M10000 duals......but I am sure you dont want to go near my asking price..lol
That is great James. My wish list consist of the springs, or even better the 2 plates that hold the springs and I'd possible the 2 black knob switches that are on each heads.

That is great James. My wish list consist of the springs, or even better the 2 plates that hold the springs and I'd possible the 2 black knob switches that are on each heads.
Well after 2 days of looking and finding only 3 heads with shaft and missing handles,I finally called my son in California to have him check if by chance I left them there before moving....2 hours later he confirmed the box was on the shelf in his shop.........I asked him to look for the items that were on your "wish list"....he checked and said that yes there seems to be few of the parts BUT condition was questionable at best...he said several plates but rust and missing "springs" and 1 black knob but was cracked....so all in all I dont think that there is anything that I can contribute.....I think if it were me I would keep my eye on E-Bay or perhaps a club member can make a good deal on a pair.

Well after 2 days of looking and finding only 3 heads with shaft and missing handles,I finally called my son in California to have him check if by chance I left them there before moving....2 hours later he confirmed the box was on the shelf in his shop.........I asked him to look for the items that were on your "wish list"....he checked and said that yes there seems to be few of the parts BUT condition was questionable at best...he said several plates but rust and missing "springs" and 1 black knob but was cracked....so all in all I dont think that there is anything that I can contribute.....I think if it were me I would keep my eye on E-Bay or perhaps a club member can make a good deal on a pair.
Thank you James. I really appreciate you taking the time to look for the parts.

This is what this club should be all about, members helping members.

Back