International Meet Car Raffle

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
Thanks to the generosity of Parks Superior, we will again be raffling a 1993 Eureka Buick Hearse. Unlike the last time, you don't have to be present to win, and the raffle is open to everyone. You can purchase a ticket for $50 each, and the winning ticket will be drawn on Thursday, June 30th at 3 PM. The winner if not present will be notified by telephone and/or email. The winner's transportation of the car is not provided.
Tickets can be purchased using PayPal. PR428685_White_Eureka_Hearse_For_Sale-1 (1).jpg

Attachments

• Raffle for Buick.pdf
    168.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
TO PURCHASE A TICKET, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.

Please send a gift payment from your PayPal account to our PayPal account pcsraffle@earthlink.net .. Then send a message to pcsraffle@earthlink.net with your name, address, telephone number, & email address. I will then match the payment to the email and send you a picture of your ticket filled out with the information to be deposited into the drawing bin on Thursday, June 30, 2022.

Thanks

Paul Steinberg

PCS President.

Last edited:
It isn't a link to make the payment. You will need to go to your PayPal account to send the funds. The address I have given is where you will be sending the money to.

Please send a PayPal gift payment to PCSRaffle@earthlink.net which is our PayPal account for the raffle. Then send me a message with your name, address, telephone number, & email. I will then match the payment to the email and send you a picture of your ticket filled out with the information to be deposited into the drawing bin on Thursday, June 30, 2022.
Thanks

Paul Steinberg

PCS President

If you want to purchase tickets, please do so this week, since I will not have my computer with me at the meet to receive your payment and fill out your ticket stub. Thanks Paul

Above you say that tickets can be purchased at the meet. Is that no longer the case?
Tickets will be sold at the meet until Wednesday, and on Thursday at Parks Superior Sales up till the time that the lucky ticket is drawn at 3 P.M. This is for those people that want to purchase a ticket even though they are not going to be at the meet. I know that the last time a lot of people were upset that they had to attend the meet in order to win. I wanted to make sure that anyone that wants to purchase a ticket can do so electronically.
Paul

Yes that was one of the drawing cards we tried to use to up the attendance at the 19 meet in Rapid. But our work around was have some one at the meet you trust buy you a ticket. The big purpose of the raffle was to increase the profit for the meet. That profit went to the club. We were selling tickets for 100 bucks. This meet is 50 And open to anyone in the club. You need to try different things to see what is better. The whole thing is ring in money to the club. It keeps out dues lower.

Thanks to the generosity of Parks Superior, we will again be raffling a 1993 Eureka Buick Hearse. Unlike the last time, you don't have to be present to win, and the raffle is open to everyone. You can purchase a ticket for $50 each, and the winning ticket will be drawn on Thursday, June 30th at 3 PM. The winner if not present will be notified by telephone and/or email. The winner's transportation of the car is not provided.
Tickets can be purchased using PayPal. View attachment 48021

Where can we find more photos and specs...miles, features, condition, etc.?

I don't have this information, and I just don't have the time now to try to get it. I only wish that someone had asked sooner. I did have a few additional pictures, however, that was a while ago, and I don't remember if I saved the file. It is not easy to put on an International Meet with just myself and Sandy doing everything that is needed. There are people that have rooms at the hotel that has yet to register! Right now, the guest count is 100 people. Presently there are only 14 tickets that have been sold through the forums and Facebook. I did have a few inquiries, however, those did not materialize into purchases. Sunday will be the last day for tickets via the internet unless I can find a way to process them while at the meet. If I can't process them for Thursday morning, I will just refund the money.
Paul

I don't have this information, and I just don't have the time now to try to get it. I only wish that someone had asked sooner. I did have a few additional pictures, however, that was a while ago, and I don't remember if I saved the file. Sunday will be the last day for tickets via the internet unless I can find a way to process them while at the meet. If I can't process them for Thursday morning, I will just refund the money.
Paul

No further information about the car? Disappointing, but--so be it. Not a problem.

You say that if tickets can't be processed on Thursday, that "the money" will be refunded. What money--for all tickets that had been previously purchased? Please clarify.

Back