International Meet Car Raffle

No further information about the car? Disappointing, but--so be it. Not a problem.

You say that if tickets can't be processed on Thursday, that "the money" will be refunded. What money--for all tickets that had been previously purchased? Please clarify.

Only those that come by email after Monday Night, unless I can find the time before Thursday Morning to process them, so they can be put into the drawing. thanks for asking... Paul

Buillac arrived yesterday(good experience with Posey Transportation), many thanks to Paul Steinberg, Paul Cichon, and Dr. Jeremy Ledford for their assistance with various matters pertaining to this car... a pet peeve of mine is closed or uneven drapes on a hearse, and these were closed and were the most stiff drapes I have ever seen - took some real force to get them open. Buillac 7 14 22.jpegBuillac 2.jpegBuillac 3.jpeg

Well, I made a crack to Jeremy Ledford that if I put an orange stripe down the side of the Eureka, and put a red beacon ray on top, it would sell quickly in PCS land, and Jeremy wrote back, "Don't confuse that car any more than it is already confused...". Another local funeral director wanted to see it, we have been surprised at how solid of a car it is and runs well, but he said, "NOW... you need to get all that Cadillac mess off of it, that looks ridiculous.". I was not looking to put a lot more into it at that moment but did spring for some Buick markings and wheel covers. The hood ornament was not totally compatible, but I was intent on getting the Cadillac ornament off, so we switched them anyway. I could not wait to get the Cadillac script off of the back door. It has been on 1 removal and 4 times it has been to the crematory.93 Buick 2.jpeg93 Buick 1.jpg93 buick 3.jpeg

Back