Added To My Collection Today

I harvested this driver's side quarter panel off of a '64 Bonneville 2-door hardtop last week while in Amarillo, TX. The wheel opening on the left quarter on the '64 Superior ambulance is a little rough. This quarter is awesome. I only need the lower half of this one(from the body line-down), but the price was the same regardless of how much I cut off, so....'64 Bonnie Qtr. Panel.jpg'64 Poncho 8.jpg

So, I located a '64 Star Chief sedan in a salvage yard in Kearney, NE that had really nice front floor pans. I cut the pans out late Tuesday afternoon. I am sure that I took FAR more metal that I will ever need, but easer to cut more off than it is to add to it! The original Pontiac rubber floor "carpet" in my ambulance is in pristine condition, so I don't want to take it out(and risk damaging it) until I have the seat out. I also got the ambulance to town last weekend and spent some time pressure washing the engine compartment, under-side, and did an initial clean-out of the interior.'64 Pontiac Floor Pan 1.jpg'64 Pontiac Floor Pan 2.jpg'64 Superior Pontiac 4.jpg

Take it back to the car wash and pressure wash the transmission. That is going to be a sweet car once it is all back together.

Back