56 Superior Combination

I respectfully disagree about there only being Fords on the show, here are two examples;

I saw an episode where the funeral director was mad, because people were hanging around on the sidewalk in front of his establishment, at the same time, a black 52-ish Superior Cadillac hearse pulled up.

Another scene features an old 40s-ish limo of GM, I don't remember what it was, but it had a sign proclaiming Bobby Fleet and His Band With A Beat on it.

I respectfully disagree about there only being Fords on the show, here are two examples;

I saw an episode where the funeral director was mad, because people were hanging around on the sidewalk in front of his establishment, at the same time, a black 52-ish Superior Cadillac hearse pulled up.

Another scene features an old 40s-ish limo of GM, I don't remember what it was, but it had a sign proclaiming Bobby Fleet and His Band With A Beat on it.
Actually, Bill, you are right and I respectfully agree with you. Thank you for pointing that out! Your memory jolted mine, as I now remember another episode where supposedly the governor's driver parked in front of the Sheriff's office where parking wasn't allowed, and the governor's limo was I think a '59 Caddy 75. So maybe the production company had a gentleman's agreement with Ford that professional cars were exempt from their product placement contract! :slider3:

It sure looks like the same car that was at the last Carnation Car Show in 2019 and at Bob Smith's Anniversary Celebration near Dover a few years ago. I had wrote the guy who owned it about bringing it to Mohican and apparently he may have sold it.

Back