56 Superior Combination

Bill Marcy

Super Site Supporter
Super Site Supporter
I respectfully disagree about there only being Fords on the show, here are two examples;

I saw an episode where the funeral director was mad, because people were hanging around on the sidewalk in front of his establishment, at the same time, a black 52-ish Superior Cadillac hearse pulled up.

Another scene features an old 40s-ish limo of GM, I don't remember what it was, but it had a sign proclaiming Bobby Fleet and His Band With A Beat on it.

Abe Bush

Super Site Supporter
I respectfully disagree about there only being Fords on the show, here are two examples;

I saw an episode where the funeral director was mad, because people were hanging around on the sidewalk in front of his establishment, at the same time, a black 52-ish Superior Cadillac hearse pulled up.

Another scene features an old 40s-ish limo of GM, I don't remember what it was, but it had a sign proclaiming Bobby Fleet and His Band With A Beat on it.
Actually, Bill, you are right and I respectfully agree with you. Thank you for pointing that out! Your memory jolted mine, as I now remember another episode where supposedly the governor's driver parked in front of the Sheriff's office where parking wasn't allowed, and the governor's limo was I think a '59 Caddy 75. So maybe the production company had a gentleman's agreement with Ford that professional cars were exempt from their product placement contract! :slider3:

Ron Devies

PCS Ohio Chapter President
It sure looks like the same car that was at the last Carnation Car Show in 2019 and at Bob Smith's Anniversary Celebration near Dover a few years ago. I had wrote the guy who owned it about bringing it to Mohican and apparently he may have sold it.