what the club is about

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
With Thanksgiving just yesterday I got to thinking as I opened my latest box of parts for the Pinner for a club member. this is why I belong to this club. Where would we be without each other? I got ten rollers for the car from one member. a little ruff but it's a service car they should be ruff the ones that came with the car were broken and torn up well. but we need more. another member had three so now I have 12 usable flip rollers. plus a decent set of pins. right now we will still need to use two of the original ones in the tailgate. I don't know if I could put a flip one there as there is some bracing I would have to cut out to do it.
then I got to think about what could I use to hold the molding on. there one inch got to need 50 just for the upper spears alone. then I remembered I was given a box of small t bolts at the 19 meet. the member said when he handed them to me I bet you can use these. it's the little things that make the club what it is. a little advice here and there someone passes off where to get something or whereIMG_1922.JPGIMG_1925.JPGIMG_1926.JPG not to. that's what makes us a great club to belong to.

Here is another example of what this club is about.

I received a envelope in the mail yesterday with (2)5x7 pictures, carefully packaged, of my automobile taken at the photo shoot at the National meet this year in Morgantown. From the looks of it, Paul and Sandy spent some serious time mailing these to other members as well.
The owners of the cars don't generally get to take the same picture, or quality in that mass production process.

So a giant THANK YOU to Paul and Sandy for this nice touch, providing memories for a long time to come.
And the same thanks goes for the other movers and shakers that put that photo shoot together, year after year:

Steve Loftin, whose attention to detail and professionalism gets the job done
Steve Lichtman for his assistance in the logistics
Gregg Merksamer because he is always entertaining to watch in action.

Back