Wanted Fender

I am in need of a fender for my 1964 Cadillac Superior Laundaulet combo, front passanger side (right) either in steel or fiberglass. I got the car missing the fender. If it has some rust but is repairable that is ok.

Fender

I am in need of a fender for my 1964 Cadillac Superior Laundaulet combo, front passanger side (right) either in steel or fiberglass. I got the car missing the fender. If it has some rust but is repairable that is ok.

It needs to come from a 63-64 CC = hearse , ambulance or flower car or a 63-65 Limo. The 59-64 CC and to 65 limos use the dog leg windshield. A regular caddy fender will not work for your 64. The front half is shaped like a 64 but the back half is made to meet up with the 59 style cowl.

Dan, is the hood of the 63-64 the same as the fleetwood or different to. thanks for the info on the fender. I was thinking they were the same as the fleetwood. the information I have been given was that the 61 year was the only one with different sheet metal on the nose.

All 1959 - 1964 commercial chassis front end sheet metal is commercial chassis only.

Sheet Metal

The 61-64 CC and 61-65 Limos the front sheet metal (fenders and hoods)will only interchange with Limos(75 Series) Or CC cars. 59-60 will interchange with regular passenger cars. The rear quarters and fender skirts are unique also on the 61-64 CC cars and 61-65 Limos and will only interchange between CC and limos. If you look at a hood on regular 61 caddy the hoods is longer the a CC car.:my2cents:

The 63 & 64 limo & CC hood are the same. The V emblem holes are different between the 2 years.

The 63 & 64 limo & CC fenders are interchangable, but the headlight buckets are different. You can cut the headlight bucket off, and weld the correct year headlight bucket on. Can come from a standard body style.

Back