Today is the last day.......

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
Today is the last day to renew your PCS membership if the last issue (191) came with a renewal notice on your mailing card. You also would have received an invoice and a postcard from the Membership Director. If you would like to renew and not miss an issue, today is your last day to do so. .
If you are not a member of the PCS, or you allowed your membership to expire previously, today is a great day to join or rejoin, and you can use this link.
Here is a link to use to renew before 6 PM
https://www.theprofessionalcarsociety.org/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Thanks, Paul

You all are stuck with me for another 2 years as I recently renewed mine with the renewal card that came in my last issue. Just a reminder that you can renew immediately on paypal rather than waiting for your check to go through the mail. Also, anyone who joins as a new member is eligible to join the Professional Car Society Official Group for PCS Dues Paying Members Only, which can be accessed at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2737128623201753 .

Ed and Dan....

I just checked with Abe Bush, since he has an up-to-date membership list, and you are both listed as being current as of January 17th. Thank you both for being PCS Members.
Dan, you need to request a replacement of issue 191 from the membership director Rick Duffy. Paul

Rick you are good, but I don't know what your renewal magazine number is, but you will be getting the next issue. Steve, your membership expires with this next issue, so to save the membership director from having to invoice you, if you renew now it will ease the workload on the membership director.

Rick you are good, but I don't know what your renewal magazine number is, but you will be getting the next issue. Steve, your membership expires with this next issue, so to save the membership director from having to invoice you, if you renew now it will ease the workload on the membership director.
i got 191 and renewed for 2 years

Back