The Professional Car

Mine arrived today, 1/19/21! Now I can't wait to read it cover to cover!!! :071::):heart2::heartsmile1::biker::cool::17875::bounce::p:tech-support-icon::bunnies::3some::657::heart1::horns::893usa-smilie-thumb::skipitrip::circle::spacecraft::smileyaus::specool::smile1::smiley03::coffee::coffee::thumbup::tounge::walking-gator::underconstruction4::thewave::toocool::wowguy:??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍✈️?‍??‍?

Mine arrived in MA yesterday 1/19/2020, and it is obvious that Abe has found all the new emojis that were installed last week. What he doesn't know is that there is a lifetime cap on there use set at 30 for him! :thinkingface1:

Nothing here yet
Ed has your mail arrived yet for today? I believe that you and I are serviced by the same USPS bulk mail center so if it didn't arrive today, hopefully tomorrow? I stayed up late last night reading the anxiously awaited BroAdmoor Skyview history, wonderful read! Tonight after work I will read all about the S&S automobiles! I never even knew they actually made actual cars back in the day!

Back