The Professional Car magazine index - Number 1-194

Jeff Hookway

PCS Life Member Elected Director
The index of The Professional Car magazine has been updated to include the current issue of TPC #194 3rd Qtr 2022. The index is now available in a searchable PDF.
This includes the front cover of TPC #1, Fall 1976 to TPC #123 1st Qtr 2007. Starting with TPC #124, 2nd Qtr 2007 the front and back covers are included.
Most issues are available at the PCS store- https://www.theprofessionalcarsociety.org/store/c1/Featured_Products.html
Thank you to PCS Member Jim Staruk for continuing this project.

Attachments

• PCS magazine index 1-194.pdf
    16.2 MB · Views: 21
In scanning the publication over the years, the "owners pride" segments are an amazing cross section of these vehicles over the years. It would be interesting to know many of their travels since they were presented. Hopefully most survive and are enjoyed.

The index of The Professional Car magazine has been updated to include the current issue of TPC #194 3rd Qtr 2022. The index is now available in a searchable PDF.
This includes the front cover of TPC #1, Fall 1976 to TPC #123 1st Qtr 2007. Starting with TPC #124, 2nd Qtr 2007 the front and back covers are included.
Most issues are available at the PCS store- https://www.theprofessionalcarsociety.org/store/c1/Featured_Products.html
Thank you to PCS Member Jim Staruk for continuing this project.

Will you please include an index in each of the future membership roster CDs?

We are working on this presently, and it has been available on these forums separately for quite a while. Jim Staruk started this project during my first administration and I worked with him to get a copy of every issue that had come out since day one. It was a monumental task to scan and record each issue to get to where we are today. I personally have thanked him many times for his efforts in helping both me and the Society as a whole.

We are working on this presently, and it has been available on these forums separately for quite a while. Jim Staruk started this project during my first administration and I worked with him to get a copy of every issue that had come out since day one. It was a monumental task to scan and record each issue to get to where we are today. I personally have thanked him many times for his efforts in helping both me and the Society as a whole.
Thank you Jim and Paul!!!! :smile1:

Back