The Professional Car #189

A low resolution PDF was sent to all that have an email address associated with their PCS membership. I know that some of the emails are no long working addresses. If you live in Canada, and haven't gotten your paper copy or the emailed PDF, please send me a message with you correct email address. I will resend the PDF upon getting this information.

It would only be speculation as to where the magazines presently are. If and when the missing issue shows up, and you now have two copies, may I suggest that you use the second copy to interest a like minded individual to joining our Society.

Was the option of an electronic version of the magazine been discussed? Members could have the choice of paper or electronic.

It will be brought up at the next board meeting. It was discussed in the past, and rejected, since there is no way to keep it from being passed around to non members.

It will be brought up at the next board meeting. It was discussed in the past, and rejected, since there is no way to keep it from being passed around to non members.
Is this a bad thing? It may actually encourage people that we could not reach otherwise to get interested and join if they like what they see.

Back