Thanks to you all....

As a long-time Paramedic but a very recent arrival in the world of vintage ambulances, it was important that I find a source of information to guide me in my new-found and greatly-enjoyed hobby. When taking your first baby steps at anything, it's nice to have support.

I have found that support in the Professional Car Society. What a helpful bunch you are. Thank you so much for making me feel welcome.

I am in the process as we speak of submitting my membership applications to both the National Professional Car Society and the Pacific NorthWest Chapter.

I thank you again, and look forward to getting to know you all better as the years, and my enjoyment of this incredible hobby/pastime/lifestyle/obsession progress.

With respect,

Doug

I am in the process as we speak of submitting my membership applications to both the National Professional Car Society and the Pacific NorthWest Chapter.

Doug

I would consider the Michigan Chapter as well. They do a fabulous publication you will not want to miss.

Welcome aboard Doug.

Richard

My thoughts exactly...

Doug -

As a fellow newbie, I share those same thoughts. The PCS is the way to go as I have not found a better bunch of experts, always willing to help in this often "strange" hobby we have undertaken (no pun intended).

I started as a medic in 1977, but I was at "Headquarters" in Lafayette with the newest Chevy Modular Ambulances, so I never got to drive a "Pro-Car" until last Friday when I first drove my Pontiac legally on the streets. What an experience, as you all know! Two fellow recruiters and I are taking a road trip in it tomorrow so they can share the experience.

Thanks as well to the PCS for the help already and that what is yet to come.

Wish I had a South Louisiana Chapter to join. Right now, I think I'd be member number 1 and only 1.

Back