Superior 54 / 54 XLs

Jean-Marc Dugas

PCS Member
The thread about the MM Lifeliner / Criterion got me thinking about the Superiors of the same area.

Do we know of any Superior 54s that would have been delivered with the cabinetry of the XL 54 or and XL 54 with full partition?

The thread about the MM Lifeliner / Criterion got me thinking about the Superiors of the same area.

Do we know of any Superior 54s that would have been delivered with the cabinetry of the XL 54 or and XL 54 with full partition?
This is the only one I am aware of that appears to be a regular '75 Superior 54, with at least partial cabinetry on the drivers side rearward of the second door. Alternatively, it may have been ordered as a landau without side cabinets, but doubt it. I believe Carl Woerner sent me this photo eons ago.Not an XL.JPG

It is a shame that we don't see any of these cars being restored and shown at our International Meets. Being that the Dodge was available as a passenger vehicle, it fits into our definition of a professional car, just like the Corvair Greenbriar vans. Hopefully someone will start a new thread on these vehicles, and post some pictures.

Back