strange thing really happen

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
knowing what this car has been threw in it's time I is a wonder that the wreathes and spears have not gotten damaged or lost. but with a little clean up they look just fine. Dwayne had them package rather will. I would suspect they were still on the car when he got it. there back on now. in case your wondering why now. it because they are t bolted on and they need to go on before the interior can go in. I want to get the interior in place before we paint the car. working alone you have to except you limitations and I fine it's best to have the doors off putting big panels inside the car.IMG_1988.JPGIMG_1992.JPGIMG_1993.JPG

I think i was just because they could. I caught some picture of a 64 chevy Hearse conversion. That was streached. I think they had panels stamped. Bet this was how long they were and they just built the car around them. No way the sides were hand formed. A lot of wasted space under the floor.

Black with a gold insert. The interior will be the same gold trim light brown tones factory seat cover. the same as it came out from Pinner. With the exception of the insert in the blank panel. I did go with factory tint on the glass. In my discussion with the second owner of the car when we were cleaning up the title the floor in back was covered with the same vinyl as the walls. If it was in the same shape as the rollers and side panels it would have been pretty torn up. So I went with the idea of what would the firm do if they ran the car threw a shop to clean it up rather than replace it. We got the same carpet as the floor in front for the rear floor. Then, I added the insert on the outside to give it a different car look. Nothing that would have added a lot of cost if you were cleaning up the car to get a few more years out of it.

Back