Schedule and event information.

Here are the pictures of the PDF Files. I encourage you to make your room reservation as soon as possible and to get your registration form mailed also. We are going to need a headcount for the bus so please reserve your space on the bus as early as possible. Should you have any questions, please email me, send me a "conversation", or post it to this thread. Thanks, Paul & Sandy, your hosts. 2022 PCSOCIETY INTERNATIONAL MEET (6)-page-001.jpg2022 PCSOCIETY INTERNATIONAL MEET (6)-page-002.jpg2022 PCSOCIETY INTERNATIONAL MEET (6)-page-003.jpg2022 PCSOCIETY INTERNATIONAL MEET (6)-page-004.jpg

We will have PCS coffee mugs available for sale. Please contact me directly to reserve one or more in your name. Our art department is working on the final design and a picture will be available soon. The picture below is of the mug from MVC-015L.JPGMVC-016L.JPG2021 meet in Perrysville Ohio.

Please get your registrations in the mail for the 2022 International Meet. We need to give numbers for the various events as to how many people are planning to attend, and also get the tee shirt order to the printer.
When you order tee shirts, please circle the size and put the quantity in the line alongside the size.
Thanks, Paul & Sandy

Last edited:
Today marks the 45 days before the meeting. Many people have booked their room, however, they have yet to send in their registrations. In 15 days, I have to give them a preliminary list of the dinners and advise the Steam Boat and River Cruise company of the number of people that will be in attendance. Once the bus is filled, there will not be a second bus, because of the higher rates that are in effect as a result of the cost of diesel fuel. It is a good thing that I booked the bus early.

The hotel will hold our room block for another 5 days, and after that, the regular room rates will be charged for any rooms booked after June 8th. If you haven't made your reservations for the hotel, don't wait any longer, since it is a very busy weekend, and the hotel is almost sold out.

The Steam Boat and River Boat cruise are almost fully booked, and I believe that there are only a few seats left on the bus. In order to have a second bus, we will need an additional 55 reservations, and will also need to notify the Steam Train of the additional reservations. If you haven't mailed your meet reservation yet, please do so as soon as possible, because we need to give a final count to the hotel for the Saturday night dinner.

Mail registrations are now closed, however, you can register at the meet. The Steam Train and Boat Cruise is now also closed unless you want to drive your own car and follow the bus.

Back