Re-chromed double-side Unity spotlight shell + . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
. . . spare shell with handle & blank for opposite side. May have a few accessory parts, but no more control arms/handles or lens. $100 + shipping for the lot. Found the 2-position switches with wiring, plus rusty springs/stays for the innards.
Unity.jpg
Unity opposite blank.jpg
Unity blank.jpg

Last edited:
It appears that this spotlight doesn't have the hole at the bottom for it to be used as a double sided spotlight, with red flashing light on one side, and the clear spotlight bulb on the other side. I have seen these before, but I could never learn where they were originally installed on what vehicle. What is the measurement from the backside of the head mount to the front side of the handle mount? This measurement is know as the exposed shaft distance, which information will be needed to know if it will fit a particular car. It might fit my Chevrolet, and if it does, I could use it.

It appears that this spotlight doesn't have the hole at the bottom for it to be used as a double sided spotlight, with red flashing light on one side, and the clear spotlight bulb on the other side. I have seen these before, but I could never learn where they were originally installed on what vehicle. What is the measurement from the backside of the head mount to the front side of the handle mount? This measurement is know as the exposed shaft distance, which information will be needed to know if it will fit a particular car. It might fit my Chevrolet, and if it does, I could use it.
"It appears that this spotlight doesn't have the hole at the bottom for it to be used as a double sided spotlight, with red flashing light on one side, and the clear spotlight bulb on the other side. "The "blank" "hides," for lack of a better term, the area for the opposite light, for whatever reason, but its electrical hardware seems present. If it didn't have the hole, it couldn't articulate as I tried to illustrate. The giveaway seems to be the absence of the external switch. "What is the measurement from the backside of the head mount to the front side of the handle mount? This measurement is know as the exposed shaft distance, which information will be needed to know if it will fit a particular car." 9". This unit may need a different length rod for your Chevy. A rotational gear needs repairing/replacing for smooth operation, and the handle is cracked, all of which Unity can provide, in which case I will sell this unit separately for $50 + shipping. It has not been re-plated or otherwise repaired/restored. I received it as shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back