Professional video of PCS National Morgantown PA

Jeff Beyer

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
For those of you who were there, you may have noticed Evan Blenko, member Andy Blenko's son shooting many hours of video for a media project he was preparing for one of his college courses:
Shot at the 2023 Professional Car Society meet. Thank you to all of the interviewees who gave us their time. This project will continue to be expanded into a feature-length documentary for my Capstone project.

Here is the first installment. I think he did a superlative job making the point of why we do what we do with professional cars. Like, subscribe and leave a comment under the YouTube video. this helps expose it to the widest possible audience.

Nicely done. I could have done without the ghostbuster reference but otherwise it is very nicely done.

I could have done without the ghostbuster reference but otherwise it is very nicely done.
I think there was a purpose to that shot, then the record skidding off the turntable. It says "this is not how this car should have been treated"
Later on showing the demolition derby footage with music and narration on a sad note communicates the same.
In both cases I think Evan was trying to point out how these cars have been abused and how we are trying to right that wrong.
And both references are vivid reminders of that.

This, and the full length documentary to follow is aimed at a general public audience with little or no real knowledge of our purpose.

The whole thing will be will be good if this bit is any indication. I like the fact that they did not give there interpretation of what they were looking at. But allowed the owners to speak for the car and why they had the one they did.

Back