Pictures from Flint

Looks like we already have a nice group of coaches there.

I can't wait to get there in person Thursday and check out all the cars. Thanks for the pictures Matt.

Thanks for the Pictures

Thank you so much for posting the pictures, Matt. I hope your camera problems go away because I love the pictures you take an especially the pictures with the people having a good time.

I strongly encourage everyone to take as many pictures as you can of as many activities as you can. The International Meet is as much about the people as it is the cars. Of course, we all want to see the cars.

Keep up the good work! All you other photographers, remember we lived through your lens vicariously. It's the next best thing to being there .

Our Man with the Camera

Dear Jerry,
Thank you so much for posting The Pictures of the Carnation Meet and International Meet and for taking such excellent shots. All I can say is, "You're the Man". Seeing your pictures made me feel like I was truly there.
Thank you so much for your time and effort in not only posting the pictures, but taking the time to do them in the first place. Also thank you for all your work throughout the year to promote the Professional Car Society and especially The Ohio Chapter. It's people like you that keeps the Professional Car Society a quality organization.
Your fellow professional car enthusiast,
Mark

A Huge Thanks!!

Matt & Jerry,

A huge thanks for the pics. They definately bring us in to the "action" Have a question: Who is the proud owner of the 1954 Chevrolet National (I believe it is a National")? Have a great time guys.

excellent photos

I try to explain to friends/relatives what I do at events like this. This pictures will help. Great job...

Maple

Matt & Jerry,

A huge thanks for the pics. They definately bring us in to the "action" Have a question: Who is the proud owner of the 1954 Chevrolet National (I believe it is a National")? Have a great time guys.

I believe David Maple is the owner of the National. I just uploaded another 66 pictures from Wednesday - I don't have pictures of all of the cars that are here yet - I will try to get the rest in the morning, and as always, I know I need to take more pictures of people!

Thank you both for the pictures! So what's that odd white 1970's Lincoln conversion? I'm always fascinated by the oddball stuff that always shows up every year.

Please keep posting, since I can't be there :(

Adam

Almost as good as being there, right?

I am glad to see all of the pictures! Sure looks like you are all having fun to me! I wish we could have been there with all of you! Thanks for keeping the rest of us posted!
Bill Marcy

Lincoln

Thank you both for the pictures! So what's that odd white 1970's Lincoln conversion? I'm always fascinated by the oddball stuff that always shows up every year.

Please keep posting, since I can't be there :(

Adam

That is Patrick Martin's '77 - a Canadian conversion of a Mercury Wagon into a "Lincoln" hearse. It is a unique item to be sure - he brought it to the Bell Block Party in 2008.

Back