One stored here One stored there....

My garage arrived on Friday so today I spent the morning putting it together. One ambulance stays in my backyard while one will be stored at the cemetery. I figure I can rotate them depending on what I am working on.
I've got to get me a garage and researching possibilities but for now this is the least expensive way to keep two ambulances. I have to say these garage units have held up quite well.

Been there...done that.

For years, I had cars stored all over the place: friends' houses, self-storage units, funeral home, and on rare occasion...outside.

I wasn't quite able to put mine together in a morning, but here are some progression photos of our summer 2008 project. It is so nice not having to pay rent and having the cars right out back whenever I want to work on, drive, or even just gaze at them.

Attachments

• zgar1.jpg
    zgar1.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 154
  • zgar2.jpg
    zgar2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 153
  • zgar3.jpg
    zgar3.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 131
  • zgar4.jpg
    zgar4.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 143
  • zgar5.jpg
    zgar5.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 140
Completion...

Getting the project started was one thing, but getting to the point of putting cars inside was really exciting.

Attachments

• zgar6.jpg
    zgar6.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 142
  • zgar7.jpg
    zgar7.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 146
  • zgar8.jpg
    zgar8.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 142
  • zgar9.jpg
    zgar9.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 145
  • zgar10.jpg
    zgar10.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 135
pots on stop on in bring the high top we can do a little or you just help sand Jim's. or if you like we can stomp out a little fire. you got to be careful were you build you car house. but for the 300 bucks they want the first thing I would do is get a custom made car cover for my car. I truly believe that they are the best bet for keeping your car safe in a garage or not.

Attachments

• IMG_2227.JPG
    IMG_2227.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 120
Back