One of those days

Tim Prieur

PCS Member
Took the 65 to a seniors center complex drive by, along with a restored vintage Calgary Police Service cruiser. Ran fine driving over, but as soon as I lit it up, lost power, and then would not start. At least no electrical fire. Last seen leaving the scene, with help. All these things are to be expected over time (just like having bad knees as one ages). Hopefully something simple._DSC0390 (600 x 400).jpg

Back in 1995 at the PCS Int'l Meet, Gene Lichtman had this beauty for sale. I loved it and wanted to buy it, but the late Evan Butchers beat me to it. I know he loved it too! Even when these cars break down, we still love them.

Just spent 2700 getting hail remover from the 96. Bring it home the check engine light comes on says the pressure switches in the transmission are not working. It goes in the 8 of oct.

Well, it's good to have it behind you. One more thing not to worry about (as if you knew what to worry about in the first place).
Hope you were close to home. Hope the problem is obvious.

Waiting for a NOS voltage regulator to arrive from Ontario.
Attached is a shot of #5 arriving on scene along with a 1973 CPS cruiser. The latter is a beautiful restoration of a very solid southern Alberta car. Hope to have lots of joint activities in the future.
Which police force is the care representing?

Which police force is the care representing?
Those are the Calgary Police Service design from 1973 to the late 90's. His reproduction is very correct down to fine details. He can even switch the beacons out on the correct light bar for the two types used in 1973. Model 14's were the dominant one by far. Federal 28 sirens were used 100% in 73.

Those are the Calgary Police Service design from 1973 to the late 90's. His reproduction is very correct down to fine details. He can even switch the beacons out on the correct light bar for the two types used in 1973. Model 14's were the dominant one by far. Federal 28 sirens were used 100% in 73.
Very nice.

Back