On To A New Home

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
As Lucille and I had too many cars, I promised to sell two of them. So, I placed three cars for sale, which one sells first? The 1996 Lincoln limousine sold first, the car I would rather have kept. Go figure, right? I did get a fair price for it, but go find another all original limo, with beautiful colors and 26K original miles. So, I am happy and sad, at the same time, if that is truly possible.

As Lucille and I had too many cars, I promised to sell two of them. So, I placed three cars for sale, which one sells first? The 1996 Lincoln limousine sold first, the car I would rather have kept. Go figure, right? I did get a fair price for it, but go find another all original limo, with beautiful colors and 26K original miles. So, I am happy and sad, at the same time, if that is truly possible.
Bill you guys can't sell that car yet!!! You promised me a ride in it! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to get a ride in your beautiful white Cadillacs instead. ALL of them! :bounce:

Abe, I hate to tell you, but the Riv has been gone for a couple of months. We are down to the white 1975 Brougam, gray 1979 Sedan De Ville Phaeton and a black 1999 t-top Trans Am.

Bill, What happened to the Buick convertible that you said you would let me know if and when you decided to sell it? Paul

Bill, What happened to the Buick convertible that you said you would let me know if and when you decided to sell it? Paul
Paul, you mean the Riviera that I was madly in love with, too? I wouldn't have been able to buy it, but I sure loved that car!!!

Back