October 16th-18th. PCS Volunteer Southeastern Chapter Meet!

Jeremy D. Ledford

PCS Volunteer Chapter President
October 16th-18th. PCS Volunteer Southeastern Chapter Meet!

PCS member Danny Ryder once again has a fantastic meet planned for us October 16th through the 18th! We once again be in the North Georgia area as we will be in the towns of Jasper and Canton just north of Atlanta! Danny has a great itinerary planned for us as we will tour many sites in the area such as cemeteries, car dealerships, funeral homes and other area attractions! We will once again take part in the Canton Saturday night cruise in as well! This year our host hotel is the Woodbridge Inn, www.woodbridgeinn.net . 1 (706) 253-6293. Room rates are $67.80 per night and we have blocked off about 7 rooms for our group! So make your reservations ASAP! To RSVP or for further info contact Danny Ryder at dannyryder@sprintmail.com or Jeremy Ledford at j78ledford@juno.com. Hope to see everyone there!!!:)

Important notice!!!

I just got off the phone with the Inn this morning. They need to know if anyone else is going to reserve a room no later than this Friday. After Friday the remaining rooms that are blocked off will be opened back up. Two rooms that I know of have already been reserved! So please make your reservations ASAP! The hotel is the Woodbridge Inn, www.woodbridgeinn.net . 1 (706) 253-6293. Room rates are $67.80 per night and we have blocked off about 7 rooms for our group!

We will be meeting at the host hotel, Woodbridge Inn, www.woodbridgeinn.com, in Jasper GA at 7:00 PM Friday night. We will leave from there for dinner at The Last Catch, www.lastcatchseafood.com, also in Jasper just a few minutes away from the hotel.

Danny has various things planned for us Saturday, depending on the times we can visit some of the local funeral homes. We will be going to the Home Depot Cruise In in Canton around 6:00 PM Saturday night.

If you plan on attending, please let Danny know.

If you have any questions, email Danny at dannyryder@sprintmail.com or Jeremy Ledford at j78ledford@juno.com.

Hope to see 'ya there!

Holy cow! At that room rate, I only wish that I could be there.

Not a good weekend for me, but I hope that you all have fun!

Enjoy the weekend! Have fun all!

Back