Need a few items...

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
I know that this isn't the wanted forum, however, I need to reach out to as many current and past members as possible. I am looking for past Board of Director Meeting Minutes for all years, and in particular, the last 10 years. You can either scan them and send them to me that way, or you can send them by U.S. Mail, and I will scan them and return them to you if you want them back. I would also like as many other reports as possible. Thanks for your help with this. I would like to get as many of the past club documents as possible so there can be a complete history of the Society.
Paul Steinberg
PCS President

Paul,
All Membership Director reports were submitted to Dennis Goethe, Webmaster at the time, to be added to the Document Vault on TheProfessionalCarSociety.Org website. I confirmed they were uploaded.
Jeff Hookway
Membership Director

I got into the document vault and I did find all the membership reports. It is both the International Meet and Mid Winter Board of Director reports that I am looking for. I did find the following reports in the vault, and in my files, and those marked with an asterisk (*) have been sent to Jim Staruk to be uploaded to the "Vault" along with other reports.

August 2016 - Gettysburg PA - International Meet
February 25, 2017 – Grand Blanc, MI (Flint) Mid Winter Meet*
July 19, 2017—Lebanon, MO - International Meet*
February 2018 - Flint MI - Mid Winter Meeting.
August 16, 2018—Sterling Heights, MI (Detroit) - International Meet*
February 23, 2019 - Swartz Creek, MI (Flint) Mid Winter Meet *

Back