My '96 S&S Masterpiece

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
I need to make space in my building for my '59 Imperial Crown that is soon to be coming home. I cannot squeeze 1 more car in without getting rid of something. I really hate to sell it because I really love driving it, but.... It is now on Craigs List. See listing. I REALLY fear who the next owner might be as most of the coaches of this vintage end up going to some goth knucklehead. E-mail or PM me if interested.

http://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/5490761167.html

Attachments

• '96 S&S 2.jpg
    '96 S&S 2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 454
Apparently, if you do not enter a color, it defaults to green on Craigs List. Gold is not an option.

I need to make space in my building for my '59 Imperial Crown that is soon to be coming home. I cannot squeeze 1 more car in without getting rid of something. I really hate to sell it because I really love driving it, but.... It is now on Craigs List. See listing. I REALLY fear who the next owner might be as most of the coaches of this vintage end up going to some goth knucklehead. E-mail or PM me if interested.

http://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/5490761167.html

Your killing me with this listing. :badbad: Since I have the perfect match for it. If these things where VW dubs I could stuff a lot more in the garage space.

Attachments

• DSC04247.jpg
    DSC04247.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 399
Like I said, it's just a space issue. I would love to be able to keep it. I sold my '62 Imperial LeBaron a couple of months ago for the same reason, and I am still needing to sell one more!

Still available. I just really don't want to sell it to a knuckle-head that's going to destroy it. Unfortunately, those guys are 99% of the market on these late-ish model hearses!

nice car

cant find on craigs list please tell me the price and info thanks brian pm me if you want thanks brian 917-499-9994,cant type very painful.also you can text,i cant text back but i can listen anytime from 5am-11pm m-f EST happy to call you at your time:):):):D

Sold

Coach has sold and is going to a PCS member in SC. Will be painted all white and will be going back into service.

Coach has sold and is going to a PCS member in SC. Will be painted all white and will be going back into service.

Congrats to you and to the buyer! Looked like a very nice coach from the pictures. Now in white it will be a twin to my coach- will they replace the top too or will it be black over white?

it would be one of the nursing things. it depends SEM has in quarts and spray bombs at a decent price. but if you need to have a matching color made up it can get as expensive as regular paint. all the major brands have a vinyl paint line. I have found the SEM the cheapest and easiest to work with. but I will say the red to any other color is the hardest to get a color change that will not show up in the daylight or flash.

I did learn that a cheap, latish-model end-loader is a darned handy vehicle to have around! I put around 4-5,000 miles on this one hauling stuff that I could not use my pickup to haul. Glad that it went to a good home!

Back