Met with Jean-Marc and Susan Dugas

Bill Leverett

PCS Member/Super Site Supporter/Paramedic Supervis
I was in Halifax NS last week and took the opportunity to drive to Moncton NB to meet with Jean-Marc Dugas and his wife Susan. Jean-Marc brought out his '67 Pontiac/Superior and off we went. He showed me the new Ambulance New Brunswick Dispatch Center (where he's the manager) and also their new Fleet Center.

Jean-Marc has really been busy with his '67 and the effort really shows well. He's also working on a '69 Pontiac.

Thanks Jean-Marc and Susan for your hospitality!:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Jean-Marc and Susan.jpg
    Jean-Marc and Susan.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 263
It was great to have Bill home for a few hours. Although we are literally on opposite sides of the continent, it was amazing to see how many of the same folks we know. EMS is indeed a small world.

It rained all day until Bill arrived. The rain stopped for a few hours which gave us the chance to take the 67 for a spin and for the grand tour of our installations. On the way to the Fleet center, we even had the opportunity to travel a few blocks with L&S. Gota love it!!!!

Being a member of the PCS gives us all the opportunity to meet great folks from various parts of the world. My wife and I will probably be traveling to Phoenix & Tucson in early January. I hope that we will be able to connect with some of you at that time.

Back