Meet The Chevy Traverse Hearse You (Probably) Never Knew Existed

Caddy has put themselves out of the hearse busness. But you can get this body in a gmc also. And i think Buick has one.

Can I just take the ride in BillyBob's pickup? He has straps to cinch me in good. Couple pipe rollers should slip me right out of the plastic liner at the graveyard.

Maybe it's age related but all the new vehicles last few years look alike and you don't dare lean on one for fear of leaving a dent.

Can I just take the ride in BillyBob's pickup? He has straps to cinch me in good. Couple pipe rollers should slip me right out of the plastic liner at the graveyard.

Maybe it's age related but all the new vehicles last few years look alike and you don't dare lean on one for fear of leaving a dent.
They run longer, but they rust out just as fast as anything ever did. I just have no desire to own anything that any manufacturer is building today. I guess that's nit a bad thing!

It has been known to happen.

Now you mention flower car, He can throw a couple planks across the pockets and his wife will load flowers in around me.
That don't fly Augie will haul a hay rack with me riding with his middle bender tractor for fuel money. Not speaking for anybody else, but most new hearses I've seen in the last 5 years look like crap somebody cobbled from an Astrovan.

I guess we have evolved a little over the years. Actually, as modern hearses go, this looks as good as any modern hearse. Although,that doesn't say much for modern designs, does it?

Back