Looking for 1976 cadillac red headlight lens also windshield

Windshield, Glass, DW00788GS3, Tinted Green, Blue Shade Band at Top, Cadillac, Four Door, Hearse, Each

They show application for a hearse , which is the same for any commercial chassis Hearse , ambulance etc. That is a good price . I do not know of anyone that has them in stock .

Yes would b very interested can you tell me how mu8ch?
Here you go. $30 for both plus shipping. I has these on a 76 Criterion I used to own and when I sold the car removed them.
IMG_4411.jpg

I ordered a DW 678 (65/70) from summit as the show it also, had it in a week and it is a correct CC windshield . Why Summit is selling something like this is bizarre to me . And far as I an tell Pilkington Classic is no longer in business?
spacer.gif
PKC-400043735
Windshield, Glass, Tinted Green, Blue Shade Band at Top, DW00678GS3, Cadillac, Each
(Mfr. #: 400043735)

20210719_175948.jpg

Is that for my - errr,I mean your - Criterion?
If you have a 1965 through 1970 commercial chassis built car, the answer is yes... The Criterion wasn't build during those years, so the answer to your specific question is NO!

Look like summit has bought up the wearhouse. You have to be careful tossing names out. As i recall the criterion name was used o a number of different cars

Back