Lifeliner in July 4th Parade

Needed. I'm looking for three beacon covers for the Lifeliner. Anyone have a connection? Mine are getting a bit sun faded.

Needed. I'm looking for three beacon covers for the Lifeliner. Anyone have a connection? Mine are getting a bit sun faded.
They are plastic, take them off and sand them with 2000 wet or dry sandpaper with dishwashing soap in the water. Once you get the outer film off, then polish it with Meguires cleaner wax until they are crystal clear again. In the old days, John Dorgan would use a power buffer to get them to sparkle like new. I would be afraid of melting the plastic and would only do one after I practiced with a cracked lens.

They are plastic, take them off and sand them with 2000 wet or dry sandpaper with dishwashing soap in the water. Once you get the outer film off, then polish it with Meguires cleaner wax until they are crystal clear again. In the old days, John Dorgan would use a power buffer to get them to sparkle like new. I would be afraid of melting the plastic and would only do one after I practiced with a cracked lens.
I'll give that a try.

Back