junk

Ed I have less than 1 percent of what you have, but I know it gets overwhelming. Personally, I don't think its worth the aggravation to try to sell stuff like that on ebay. I know you realize that somewhere on this planet, someone desperately needs each of your items. I'm leaning towards calling "GOTJUNK" (I'm guessing you see their commercials on tv all night ) and pay them to carry stuff away. For me it's tough to think that I'll never need this...but I won't. Good luck with everything. I know you have a lot on your plate.

Well there is always the scrap yard. Currently after Idas Flood blow I have been scrapping again for the first time in years. Complete junk cars (must have cat conv) $600.00 to $850.00 they come and haul them. They are GONE no tires gas tanks oil anti freeze left here. I have two outfits competeing to get them. Local drop off scrap yard is paying well for metal, radiators heavy iron up too. Scrap batteries $14.00 each. Don't chuck it sell it.

There is not one usable piece on that nose. The header is rusted threw on top. The the headlight rings are so pitted it would cost the price of a car to re plate. then both grills are broken as is both of the lower filler panels. I think all 4 headlights work one is a phillips one a t3 the other side is a pair of atlis. All that is is garage art. Held together with as few bolts as possible and screws were it wasn't. I have a grill out of the 53 that is the same way i get around to it some day.

"Nose cuts" and "rear cuts" are extremely popular now in decorating. Now, usually that cut is mid-wheel well-forward and rear wheel well-back, but there is demand for this stuff for purposes other than restoration. I sent a pic of the left quarter panel that I recently cut off of a '64 Bonneville 2- door hdtp to a friend(who isn't especially an old car guy). His response was "you should hang that on your shop wall!).

Back