McDermott 2.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 655
  • McDermott 3.jpg
    McDermott 3.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 656

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member - Elected Director 2017-2020
Super Site Supporter
A clicky clack. Just the thing if you want lights to flash in a pattern instead of random

Kurt Arends

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
I have one of these, but mine is missing the instructions. Yours has to be very early '60s or older, as it has a pre-zip code label.

Attachments

• Flasher.jpg
    Flasher.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 697

Paul Steinberg

Administrator
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
It is on its way back home, as a 6 volt unit.

Attachments

• MVC-007L.JPG
    MVC-007L.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 575

John ED Renstrom

Super Site Supporter
now to figure out the pattern I have 6 lights to flash. thinking hi low will be best with the number of contacts we have.

Paul Steinberg

Administrator
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
It is now more than a year later, and you have yet to acknowledge if the flasher works for your 6 lights. I have a lot of patience, but at my age, I am running out of years to wait for the results... :wwpics:

I hooked mine up yesterday, and the flash pattern was quite fast for my 6 bulbs, and that is why I asked about yours. I have gone down a different road, using a Dietz headlamp flasher with a slower flash pattern. I am in the final stretch of getting all the electrical work done, and all that is left it to install the Federal Model Y siren. Off with the WLR, and on with the Y or would it be a YR, since it has a rear flashing light. Have no idea where my old Federal catalog is located, so hopefully someone on these forums will have the information.

John ED Renstrom

Super Site Supporter
Yes it is a little faster then i wanted . Might try to spread the points out more. I have posted a video but bet it was only on the former drop.shots site.