International Meet Car Raffle

Paul Steinberg

Administrator
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
No further information about the car? Disappointing, but--so be it. Not a problem.

You say that if tickets can't be processed on Thursday, that "the money" will be refunded. What money--for all tickets that had been previously purchased? Please clarify.

Only those that come by email after Monday Night, unless I can find the time before Thursday Morning to process them, so they can be put into the drawing. thanks for asking... Paul

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member - Elected Director 2019-2022
Super Site Supporter
You got your get it home plan worked out? Congrats on A great car for a good price

Kent Dorsey

PCS Member / Funeral Director
Buillac arrived yesterday(good experience with Posey Transportation), many thanks to Paul Steinberg, Paul Cichon, and Dr. Jeremy Ledford for their assistance with various matters pertaining to this car... a pet peeve of mine is closed or uneven drapes on a hearse, and these were closed and were the most stiff drapes I have ever seen - took some real force to get them open. Buillac 7 14 22.jpegBuillac 2.jpegBuillac 3.jpeg

Kent Dorsey

PCS Member / Funeral Director
Meanwhile, back at the ranch... PCS Member David Hall was a winner too... (I haven't spoke to him yet about trading the 93 Buillac...)David WIN.jpeg