I just have to say....

Bill Wright

Florida Chapter President
That Richard Vyse has the most beautiful Criterion I have ever seen. Please check out the for sale section. This is being offered for 7 days to PCS Members only, and then it will be offered to the general public if it doesn't find a PCS home first. It's a sad day but the time has come to let the Henney go to a new home. Also, I would like to thank Richard for taking the pictures of the car and posting this on the site. Thanks Richard.

Bill

That Richard Vyse has the most beautiful Criterion I have ever seen. Please check out the for sale section. This is being offered for 7 days to PCS Members only, and then it will be offered to the general public if it doesn't find a PCS home first. It's a sad day but the time has come to let the Henney go to a new home. Also, I would like to thank Richard for taking the pictures of the car and posting this on the site. Thanks Richard.

Bill

Thanks Bill, I appreciate the nice comments and enjoyed working with you today and wish you the best in selling your Packard. If only I had the money it would be moved into my stable.:thumbsup:

don't you mean that Leo had one of the nicest MM that Richard was smart enough to snap up. hope you get the car sold. but I gather from the talk that some one else was smart enough to snap up a nice one offered before the owner changed his mind. ;)

For the benefit of anyone who doesn't know the Henney in question, it is a real beauty! You know the Gofatta only deals in quality cars. Good luck Bill!

Don't expect the GaFather to respond to posts on this site. He's like the guy in the movie "GOODFELLAS" who does not own a phone. Bill takes a peek but he posts for no:eek: one.

Back