How Many Pounds does it Weigh?

And The Winner Is.....

With a guess of 6,055 that came in 65 lbs. under the certified scale weight of 6,120, the winner is Chris Elzie! For Chris' exceptional professional car weight guessing skills, he is hereby awarded a one year membership to the Professional Car Society and The Michigan Chapter. Congratulations Chris. Thank you all for making your guesses.

Attachments

• Weight.jpg
    Weight.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 197
Holy cow I never win anything, Im so excited. Special thanks to Kevin for offering the contest and pictures of his stunning S&S. Maybe I should go buy a lotto ticket!!!

Wow Kevin, your Victoria is much lighter than I thought! I figured with the reportedly more lead in the bodywork that a S&S would be the heaviest among the "big 3" for any given model. With Mike McDonald's recent report elsewhere on the board that his former '73 Medic Mark I was 8003lb I'm surprised a Victoria is so much lighter. The only car in my fleet I've weighed is the '72 Superior. I took her out to a then-new Georgia weigh station near Augusta soon after purchase and she weighed in at.........hmmm maybe I should start another contest? I'll sleep on it!

Back