Hearses spotted in wrecking yard

Hi guys, I visited desert valley auto parts yesterday, they have a 65 cadillac m&m threeway, and a mid 70s oldsmobile hearse among fields of other classic cars. Even a few factory limos. If yall need any thing I will offer a friendly and knowledgeable hand in northern Arizona
Thanks Dan, I am looking for some 15" heavy duty rims, maybe they could help me out. Will check.

They certainly have several sets. They have a 74 fleetwood based limousine with all 4 wheels. The 3 way hearse I saw had 2 HD wheels and 2 alloy trash wheels, but the originals may be in the back. I also saw a few late 60s factory limos . I guarantee you'll need to accurately describe your needs and the difference between standard wheels

They certainly have several sets. They have a 74 fleetwood based limousine with all 4 wheels. The 3 way hearse I saw had 2 HD wheels and 2 alloy trash wheels, but the originals may be in the back. I also saw a few late 60s factory limos . I guarantee you'll need to accurately describe your needs and the difference between standard wheels
Would the fenders off the 74 fleet wood fit a 74 commercial chassis ambulance?

Fenders hood and all the trim are the same as every Cadillac in that year. The only exception is the 61-64. They are the only procar only front end sheet metal.

Back