Happy Thanksgiving Pro-Car People

Happy Thanksgiving

On behalf of Jen and myself, I would like to wish everybody a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the weekend. :)

we'll pass on our wishes to each and everyone here also. still able to get up by my self and handled my own elimination needs. the law is not looking for me yet. nothing major coming up yet in the health end. so yes once again we have a lot to be thankful for. my friends here are icing on the cake or to be more fitting for the occasion gravy on the stuffing. hopping yours is a good as it gets.

Gobble Gobble
Happy Thanksgiving
Paul & Sandy

Attachments

• Thanksgiving Bird.jpg
    Thanksgiving Bird.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 825
My wife Lucille and I wish everyone a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. And on this holiday, let's keep the people who are working to keep us all safe like our military, police, fire and rescue people and their families in our thoughts and prayers. And let's never forget that even on our worst days, we are far more fortunate than most people in the world. We have plenty to be thankful for.

Paul! Is that your neighbor? You should be ashamed!

Yes........ that was my neighbor "Big Bird" until he made the Thanksgiving table, however, as with most TV characters, you kill them off one day, and they come back to life the next, and he continues be my neighbor. He has been playing the character of "Big Bird" for over 30 years. :D

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I will be hitting the highway early tomorrow morning to spend the holiday with my family. My youngest sister who lives in Guadalajara Mexico will be joining us and my younger brother and his 5 yr old son are coming up from Southern Oregon. And thankfully, his soon to be ex wife will NOT be joining us! Be back Saturday!

Back