Good Mechanic/restorer In Southern NH

Anyone know of a good mechanic/restoration person in Southern NH?

I've got my '67 MM Cadillac - was ready to go today and she's a no-start for the second Halloween in a row. I've tried two different locals - who've haven't put the energy required into her obviously.

I need someone who spend quality time w/ the old girl. She also has major restoration issues - like rust holes in the frames - but first and foremost it would be nice if I could get her running on Halloween.

Specify what you need.is it dead, turns over but doesn't fire,won't stay running maybe someone can talk you through a quick fix till you find "a guy like Ed".

I've got my '67 MM Cadillac - was ready to go today and she's a no-start for the second Halloween in a row. I've tried two different locals - who've haven't put the energy required into her obviously.

Funny thing - my '72 Superior was all prepped for the "big day" but yesterday she stalled out and wouldn't start. I feel your pain!

Fortunately I'm a mechanic-in-training and my boss is a phenomenal mechanic so we figured it out. If you could describe exactly what happens when you turn the key, I'd be happy to put my thinking cap on for ya!

Had been using my Superior as well at the end of the driveway but it is in for bodywork. Neighbors were all asking.....wheres the ambulance?

I said just wait for the Christmas Parade!

Back