FREE To A Good Home!

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
I have a loading door glass that came out of a 1968 Superior Cadillac Rescuer ambulance. It measures about 19 inches in height and 42 inches across on one side and 45 inches across the other side, these measurement were taken on the inside of the glass, so they are straight with no measurement of curvature. No doubt, this glass will fit other years. If you want it, please let me know. FREE to anybody who can use it, but shipping cost must be paid.

I have a loading door glass that came out of a 1968 Superior Cadillac Rescuer ambulance. It measures about 19 inches in height and 42 inches across on one side and 45 inches across the other side, these measurement were taken on the inside of the glass, so they are straight with no measurement of curvature. No doubt, this glass will fit other years. If you want it, please let me know. FREE to anybody who can use it, but shipping cost must be paid.

This will fit any Royale (Cadillac or Pontiac) from 1965-70.

It will not fit a Sovereign.

I still have this glass and I want it to find another home. I hope someone can use it, or it might end up at the curb.

Michael, I have posted this item twice and in the other post, Ed Renstrom also showed interest. As for me, I just want the glass to go to someone who will use it. Maybe you guys can figure out which one of you needs it.

That is very gentlemanly of you Ed. Michael should let me know, if he can use it. If not and if you want it Ed, hopefully someone will pick it up. I just want it to be gone, I doubt I will ever need it.

Are you going to the Ohio meet, Bill? If yes, bring it along. Someone will take it home. I will take any glass, rather than see you pitch it!

We will not be in Ohio, otherwise I would bring the window myself. But, I really want somebody to get it, save it, I don't want to put it out to the curb, but it does need to go, I have kept it for a couple of years, now it is someone else's turn.

Maybe somebody would be willing to pick it up on the way to Ohio. If so, please let me know, as soon as possible. My cell phone is 201 954 3159.

Back