Documents

There is no way that we could keep 600 pages of scanned information on the forums due to its size. The link you have provided is sufficient for people to go to the document on their own. I immediately recognize this as being the GM engineering book for the various years.

Jean-Marc brings up a great point though, I know there is a treasure trove of 'stuff' on www.THEprofessionalcarsociety.org that perhaps things like this could be housed in? For example, in the "about" section at https://www.newcadillacdatabase.org/static/CDB/Dbas_txt/prof_ndx.htm there is the Professional Cars on Cadillac Chassis database, which contains a ton of very useful information. Maybe a section could be added that members have access to. I at one time was salivating at the prospect of scanning and electronically archiving every single back issue of TPC publication that is known to be in existance, and I feel there is a use for such literary (and pictorial) gold.

I have almost every Superior parts books from 59-75 to add to the mix.
Dan I remember you once uploaded an entire Cadillac service manual on the old forum, and I for one pored over it with great interest and enthusiasm. Among us, there has to be a literal treasure trove of information and data that many if not all will find very useful to our hobby. It reminds me of the old fable, "stone soup". :)

Back