Damage

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
Life is strange. We ended up with 4 rigs out side. The fist of jun a freak storm went threw high wind and a down pour. With base ball size hail the 86 , 98 pick up and the 53 were out front in that order the 72 in the back if the yard. There is damage on them. All John says he'll fix them but can't get to it till the fall. The 86 is the worse hit this time you know if the 53 is dented on the roof just how big it was. The 72 got it on the hood and a few on the roof damaged the top. The pick up doesn't have a mark on it only thing was it split the plastic locking strip on the bed cover. But such is the luck. Lost 2 new car covers for them to . The 86 had blowen off earler. At least the 96 was in side. This time. .IMG_20220802_092351_hdr.jpgIMG_20220802_092023_hdr.jpgIMG_20220802_091831_hdr.jpg

State farm has them covered and I know a guy with a lot of interesting tools that can work them out. I'm just getting tired of doing it. . Got to find a place to put up a storage shed or move them to someone else.

The stuff that hit here was base ball size and fell straight down. But you know how it is body shops and undertaker 's hanging around the front door just waiting for something bad to happen to someone . Out of the 5 inside only one was a complete undamaged car.

How do 4 cars that inside get hail damage? Did the hail go through the roof?

As a follow up to my previous note, one of the stones from the storm up here set a new Canadian record for size. Not something to feel good about.
Sorry to hear of all your grief Ed.

OK after the computer tried to force me to buy a new one that is windows 11 comparable I back on the net. so here is what baseball size Hail looks like on a 53 Pontiac the one on the rounded part of the hood is the deepest the r spotlight has two small ones in it. John says he can take them out. he will earn it on that gal

IMG_7886.JPGIMG_7888.JPGIMG_7887.JPGIMG_7890.JPG

Thankfully it wasn't goathead hail. It 1981 in Mineral Wells we had a storm that hit a funeral procession. The hail totalled the preachers 2 week old Caprice wagon.

Back