Criterion in San Francisco

Beautiful Unit !

My sister was in San Francisco and ran across this Criterion so she snapped a picture and sent to me. I'm assuming this is Chris Bruno's Criterion which was lime green and recently repainted red and white.

Stunning example of a Criterion....

The Criterions were great for their time and I wished I had the opportunity to work out of these , but I was too young , about 11 when they were introduced .

You missed the point.

Mis-crediting a photo is illegal and may subject the website to liability in certain circumstances, just as it would if we published it in the professional car.

A member of the United States Congress snapped that photo and sent it to me and I sent it to you. I would hate to have the congressman giving me hell for not getting credit for his photo.

Well there you go then. Thanks Brady I stand corrected. I got the txt from a Flint area code and assumed it was my sister since she had been in San Francisco recently and we never txt. You my dear old friend NEVER reach out to me and with no name attached I made an assumption.

So PCS members it was Brady that sent it to me and appreciate the picture. Glad you reached out Brady certainly nice to hear from you and hope you are well. Next time attach a name to a text and don't be a stranger man.... How's Scott?

Back