Consistent Protection for Hard-to-Reach Areas

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
Are you worried about rust forming from the inside of your body panels and causing you problems down the road? There is an easy solution to the problem. 3M Cavity Wax Plus. This product is intended for professional use only, however, it isn't rocket science, and the average person with a little time to learn can do a professional job. Available on Amazon, and the applicators are an extra cost option. https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/collision-repair-us/featured-products/cavity-wax-plus/

Last edited:
I think this may be something to seriously thing about before I put the 54XL back together.

That was what I had in mind for it. I am also going to use it on one of my cars. I haven't researched it thoroughly yet, but I believe that it is a form of sheep lanolin, much like Woolwas and Fluid Film. Being a 3M product I am more inclined to use this than the alternatives. 3M has a track record of producing only quality products.

Yes a day extra on the repair taking pictures before and after so that you don't loose your shop 20 years later when the 10th owner calmed in court you did a lossy job of repairing and thats why his engine blew up. The world we live in.

Back