Comet Coaches

I own a 1958 Comet coach previously owned by Lou Farrah. I would like to know how I can find out how many Comet coaches were built in 1958 and how many remain? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx,
Willis Dennis

comet was a smaller company that went into C/B when Ford bought there name. I don't think there are any records fro them. but one way to see were yous was on the production line is the sill number. that would tell you how many cars were built before yours. just not broken down as to what they were. remaining numbers are few but no way to tell. know of one other in the Denver aera.

comet was a smaller company that went into C/B when Ford bought there name. I don't think there are any records fro them. but one way to see were yous was on the production line is the sill number. that would tell you how many cars were built before yours. just not broken down as to what they were. remaining numbers are few but no way to tell. know of one other in the Denver aera.
I found one in Texas in a salvage yard but could never locate the owner about 10yrs
ago. Also a second one in Colorado and one in Iowa, but it has been some years back.
I had heard that the Milwaukee County coroner had a 2dr. version built back in the day. A band in England has put up pictures of a 2dr. they used to haul around their instruments. Is Lou Farrah still around?
Thanx in advance for your reply
Willis

I found one in Texas in a salvage yard but could never locate the owner about 10yrs
ago. Also a second one in Colorado and one in Iowa, but it has been some years back.
I had heard that the Milwaukee County coroner had a 2dr. version built back in the day. A band in England has put up pictures of a 2dr. they used to haul around their instruments. Is Lou Farrah still around?
Thanx in advance for your reply
Willis
yes, Lou is still around but not on this message board

Back