Clean up and ready to Roll!

Just put the final coat of wax on her so come Friday morning, we're on our way. Terri is working on light covers.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObnvPWI_OS8[/ame]

Aug5th002.jpg

Aug5th003.jpg

Aug5th004.jpg

Aug5th005.jpg

Looks great, Richard!

You've done right by the Lifeliner and Captain Video, that's for sure. I can only imagine the comments and questions you'll get along the way to Flint.

"Hey man, what's with them black covers on yer hurst?"

Looking forward to meeting you and Terri in Flint!

Why are you covering the speakers? :confused: What are you going to do to cover up the red headlamps????

Covering the lights and siren speakers to protect them from bugs. Hate to have speakers full of bugs and try to clean them out. You have to remember that pictures makkes anything look better than it really is, as with this ambulance. I look at the pictures and go, "Damn, you look good" but get within that 5 feet barrier and you begin to shake your head.
Appreciate the support and no Paul I'm not covering the headlights. Still working on beacon covers and will try leg plastics this afternoon.

I started polishing the bumpers on the S&S today, waxing the thing drained me yesterday! All cleaned up & ready to go to Flint now... but since Richard does such good work i'm gonna look him up when we pull into the host motel for detailing from the trip. BTW Aaron is bringing his silver '70 Pontiac coach now, so we'll have 2 coaches needing de-bugged & shined up... Richard, what room # are you in?!?!?

I started polishing the bumpers on the S&S today, waxing the thing drained me yesterday! All cleaned up & ready to go to Flint now... but since Richard does such good work i'm gonna look him up when we pull into the host motel for detailing from the trip. BTW Aaron is bringing his silver '70 Pontiac coach now, so we'll have 2 coaches needing de-bugged & shined up... Richard, what room # are you in?!?!?

Funny funny but, not staying at the hotel hotel but a short distance from there. A good friend of mine operates the Holiday Inn-Express in Grand Blanc and will be at her place.

Back